Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Character Ideas





This week we have the task to find or create some artwork for the character that we want to model. I choose a Dark Elf Warlock type character to model. Ideally he would be tall and skinny, long white hair, with a robe and staff. After doing a little research, I'm not sure if I want to go with a robe or some cool spiky leather armor. Either option would be great if I manage to pull it off! Check out some of my reference pictures for my current ideas. These pictures were definitely NOT done by me and are off the internet.

1 comment:

  1. that second one is super cool, even though I have a personal hatred for Drow. Or dark elves as I guess they're now called.

    I think it would be excellent if, if you had extra polys, you modeled something like those spiders. That would be so neat.

    ReplyDelete