Friday, September 3, 2010

Dark Elf Progress





This week in class we've been working on getting a Biped setup with a model and getting it rigged and working correctly. I've taken an animation class before so this task was not too difficult. Also, with any free time I've been working on my Dark elf model. At this point I am almost done, just with the face and head remaining. The face is the single hardest part for me in the modeling process. I'm going to go with the "plane" method and go with that this time. Here's an update on the model so far. I think the most difficult parts of this project will be unwrapping, and animating this guy. Hopefully I'll be able to get through it with a piece of art!

1 comment:

  1. this looks really good so far! I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete